9308EIndustrial & Electromechanical
Extra heavy duty lock-in lock-out slides with front latch release secures drawers in an open or closed positions for extended access. Suitable for equipment drawers or trays in utility or emergency services or hazmat vehicles.
Load Rating: up to 600 lbs/272 kgHow to Buy How to Buy
- Full Extension
- .75 [19.1 mm] side space
- Available in even lengths 12"-36", 40", 42", 48", 54", 60" [305-914 mm, 1016 mm, 1067 mm, 1219 mm, 1372 mm, 1524 mm]
- Clear zinc finish
- Up to 600 lb/272 kg
Load Rating Details
- Mobile applications: 360 lbs, drawer widths up to 32"
- Frequent usage: 480 lbs, drawer widths up to 42"
- Moderate usage: 600 lbs, drawer widths up to 24"
- For additional load ratings consult the technical sheet
- Enhanced Lock-In Lock-Out Spring and Lever make slides more reliable
- Bridged ball spacers minimize side-to-side movement, help increased the load rating up 20%, improve full and over travel reliability and produce smoother and more consistent movement
- Adding shock absorbing ball spacer bumpers help reduce the end stop and lower the impact noise
- 13% increase in inner and outer member thickness contributes to 20% increased payload
- Optional platform bracket kit allows for additional bottom and side mount applications
- Model 9308E may be installed as a companion slide with Model 9301E (non-locking). Special packaging is available for this combination, which includes one standard 9301E and one right-hand 9308E. Supports 60” wide drawers with slide lengths up to 36”. The part number for this packaging is 9308-5. This D-pack offering is available in the following lengths: 14"-32", 36", 40", 48", 54” and 60".