Extra heavy duty lock-in lock-out slides with front latch release secures drawers in an open or closed positions for extended access. Well-suited for large pantry pull-outs and wider, heavier residential drawers, trays or shelves.
Load Rating: up to 600 lbs/272 kgHow to Buy How to Buy
- Full Extension
- .75 [19.1 mm] side space
- Available in even lengths 12"-36", 40", 42", 48", 54", 60" [305-914 mm, 1016 mm, 1067 mm, 1219 mm, 1372 mm, 1524 mm]
- Clear zinc finish
- Up to 600 lb/272 kg
Load Rating Details
- Mobile applications: 360 lbs, drawer widths up to 32"
- Frequent usage: 480 lbs, drawer widths up to 42"
- Moderate usage: 600 lbs, drawer widths up to 24"
- For additional load ratings consult the technical sheet
- Enhanced Lock-In Lock-Out Spring and Lever make slides more reliable
- Bridged ball spacers minimize side-to-side movement, help increased the load rating up 20%, improve full & over travel reliability and produce smoother and more consistent movement
- Adding shock absorbing ball spacer bumpers help reduce the end stop and lower the impact noise
- 13% increase in inner and outer member thickness contributes to 20% increased payload
- Optional platform bracket kit allows for additional bottom and side mount applications
- Model 9308E may be installed as a companion slide with Model 9301E (non-locking). Special packaging is available for this combination, which includes one standard 9301E and one right-hand 9308E. Supports 60” wide drawers with slide lengths up to 36”. The part number for this packaging is 9308-5. This D-pack offering is available in the following lengths: 14"-32", 36", 40", 48", 54” and 60".
- Optional platform bracket kit allows for bottom and side mount applications