An easy to install, yet advanced method to secure and control access to openings.
- Height: 2.18" [55.4 mm]
- Length: 2.78 [70.6 mm]
- Thickness: .50" [12.7 mm]
- Finish: Zinc and black polymer
- Up to 150 lb/68 kg
- Lock mechanism withstands up to 150-lbs. of force and includes a manual override
- Two options available: Lock/Unlock - opened manually, Kick-Out - Propels open about 2" when unlocked
- Sensor feedback indicates: Open or Closed Status and Locked or Unlocked Status
- The control circuit permits integration into third-party access control systems
- Lock functions with any power source supplying the required DC voltage and current. See technical sheet for details
- Lock/Exterior finish: zinc and black plastic
- Includes installation fixture/jig and 12" cable with tinned ends.
- P/N CBLEL-60 - 6' cable with tinned ends