3160EC: Easy-Close Undermount SlideWoodworking & Architectural
The new commercial-grade 3160EC Undermount Slide gives cabinet makers the ability to design cabinetry with drawer widths up to 60 inches. A unique Cable System (included) and a Wide Drawer Stabilizer Kit (additional for extra wide drawers 41"-60" only) minimize drawer sagging and prevent side-to-side movement.
BHMA CertifiedHow to Buy How to Buy
- BHMA and AWI certified
- Full Extension
- Drawers 30" -40" with Cable System only
- Drawers 41" -60" wide with Cable System and Wide Drawer Stabilizer Kit
- Front lever disconnect for easy drawer removal and reinsertion
- Vertical, horizontal, and front-to-back drawer front adjustment
- Compatible with 1/2" and 5/8" drawer box thicknesses
- Steel and polymer ball bearings
- Lengths 12"—28", plus 15" and 21"
- Additional Wide Drawer Stabilizer Kit (PN 4180-0753-XE) minimizes drawer sagging on extra wide drawers (41"-60" only), stabilizes and prevents side-to-side movement
- Clear zinc finish
Up to 100 lb/45.5 kg
- Fully-concealed undermount
- Interior Easy-Close action brings drawers to a smooth, gentle close. Fluid dampener resists slam without adding bounce-back.
- Lower Spacer Clips with additional plastic ball bearings provide additional lateral support, reduce migration, and side-to-side movement.
- Precision adjustment features: Slotted holes allow for front-to-back adjustment of the slide during installation, with 1/8" vertical, horizontal, and front-to-back drawer front adjustment. 1/4-turn Cam lock secures drawer front position after horizontal adjustment.
- Additional Wide Drawer Stabilizer Kit (PN 4180-0753-XE) keeps extra wide drawers in sync with minimal racking and drawer sagging. This improved stability and prevents horizontal movement.
- 32 mm and traditional hole patterns
Standard Disconnect - PN 4180-0747-XE